HAMCALL>APRS,DIGIPATH:;RINOname*DDHHMMz DDMM.hhN/DDDMM.hhW $CSE/SPD ...
HAMCALL>APRS,DIGIPATH:;EOSELLIS*101010z DDMM.hhN/DDDMM.hhW 19CSE/SPD ...
- HAMCALL is the Amateur Radio APRS station responsible
- DIGIPATH is the path on APRS
- RINOname is the RINO name field (truncated to 9 bytes)
- DDHHMMz is the UTC Day/time stamp
- DDMM.HHN/DDDMM.hhW is the usual APRS position format
- $ is the APRS icon comparable to the RINO icon
- CSE/SPD are the course and speed fields
- ... is up to 34 characters of additinal free field comments